Info on Emergency Rental Relief & other supports below.
For the foreseeable future, Housing Authority business will be done over the phone: 508-693-4419 or via email:
Please use the drop-off and pick-up boxes installed at the front door of the Mechanic St. office for rent payments, applications, forms, etc. Three Covid-19 related applications are available in the pick-up box at all times.
Regarding any issues on DCRHA properties:
O’Brien Property Management can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone messages left: 508-696-9883
For any Urgent Issues (but only as essential and typically required)
please call 911
Emergency Rent Relief and Additional Resources:
- DCRHA COVID – 19 Emergency Rental Relief Program
- DCRHA COVID – 19 Programa de Emrgencia para Ajuda de Luguel
- SNAP Food Assistance
- Unemployment and COVID-19
- Vineyard Healthcare Access
- M. V. Community Services, COVID-19 Financial: (508) 693-7900 ext 410
- The Salvation Army Martha’s Vineyard Service Unit
- RAFT & HAC Workforce Housing Relief Fund
- Cape & Islands Major Crisis Relief Fund
Please stay well.