Info on COVID-19 related supports below.
Housing Authority business is currently being done over the phone: 508-693-4419 or via email:
Please use the drop-off and pick-up boxes installed at the front door of the Mechanic St. office for rent payments, applications, forms, etc. Covid-19 related assistance applications are available in the pick-up box at all times.
Regarding any issues on DCRHA properties:
O’Brien Property Management can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone messages left: 508-696-9883
For any Urgent Issues (but only as essential and typically required)
please call 911
Assistance & Resources:
- SNAP Food Assistance
- Unemployment and COVID-19
- Vineyard Healthcare Access
- M. V. Community Services, COVID-19 Financial: (508) 693-7900 ext 410
- The Salvation Army Martha’s Vineyard Service Unit
- RAFT, ERMA, & HAC Workforce Housing Relief Fund
- Cape & Islands Major Crisis Relief Fund
- Dukes County Social Services
Please stay well.